Monday, September 7, 2009

KEITH COLACO









































"
I don't have a website of my own. It's purely a hobby I picked up in Dec last year when I bought my cam. I just carry the cam around all the time and shoot what I see."


Yeah right Keith lol.
Keith and I were classmates at Lasalle College of Art in Singapore. Even then, he exhibited great style in his work and a keen sense of composition. In our final year, a bunch of us had already found employment even before graduating, Keith included. Trying to balance a part-time career and complete our final project eventually took it's toll. We almost didn't graduate.

Keith currently spins music at well-known venues in Singapore, where he's based. If you're interested in checking out more of his work, feel free to connect with him on Facebook, http://www.new.facebook.com/keithcolaco

Nicely done KFC.



























+ for some rocker photography, see Dean Karr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Thank you.

+

Share/Save/Bookmark