Tuesday, September 22, 2009

BESTE VRIEND



Thomas Boerboom is a designer from the Netherlands. As his site is still under construction, there wasn't much information I could gather about this very 'different' project. Nice photography. He did however blurb a little about his little feathered friend, the budgie.
"I've examined to what extent it is possible for humans and animals to come closer together, and how to realise that. As a result of my research I tried to become best friends with a budgie. In the end this resulted into an instruction guide as well as an instruction dvd in wich I demonstrate step by step how to become best friends with a budgie. The guide consist of three chapters; communication, body language and recreation. By means of observation and imitation I've implemented these three terms to create a band between me and my budgie."
more images of birds and other animals, see Charley Harper

• PH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Thank you.

+

Share/Save/Bookmark