Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SUPER BEST SPOT : Bang-Yao Liu patiently Posts-it

WOW! is all I can say. Original, funny and innovative. Mr. Bang-Yao Liu's senior project while he was at Savannah College of Art is impressive, so good a celebrity even endorsed him - a certain Mr. Demi Moore! Jeff Boortz and Jill Taffet of SCAD must be proud. Curious to see what Liu is up to next. Here's what he said about his "Deadline"...
(Thanks Hanns)

"Where my idea comes from is that every time when I am busy, I feel that I am not fighting with my works, I am fighting with those post-it notes and deadline. I manipulating the post-it notes to do pixel-like stop motion and there are some interactions between real actor and post-its."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Thank you.

+

Share/Save/Bookmark