Thursday, May 14, 2009

BIKE TO WORK DAY LA : Chrome Bags







It's BIKE TO WORK DAY here in Los Angeles so I thought I'd feature an awesome bike apparel and bags website which is high on my wish list (one day!) Their prices are pretty steep but if you're a serious bike enthusiast like me, plus you wanna look good while weaving your way through a 'show it off' city like LA, start saving. They do have a Backdoor Sale section which has quite a number of choice items up for grabs right now (See CAMO MESSENGER for $69) They have the best looking Shins around (trust me I've done my homework) and appparently women find them sexy and irresistible. Google "Chrome Shins" for some revealing feedback.

http://www.chromebagsstore.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. Thank you.

+

Share/Save/Bookmark